Bikes and seasonal vehicles are not driven regularly and therefore always struggling with the problem of discharged starter battery.
The well-known socket ZA01 which is used as charger interface and power source for navigation, mobile phone, etc., is built with a battery test module. This combination is designed for permanent connection with only one common wire to the 12V vehicle battery.
The tester only works by pressure switch to get actually battery charge level, also when the ignition is off. This means no permanent electricity consumed. The following 5 charge levels be displayed by the microprocessor via 2 LED´s:
- continuously green well charged
- flashing green still enough loaded
- red/green now slowly loading or drive
- flashing red urgently loading, already start problems
- continuously red necessarily loading, sulfated battery
ZA03 is mounted on handlebar or tube pole with cable ties.
L / B / H: 40/35 x 40/15 x 50/35 mm
Cable: 1300 mm
Ring connector: 6 mm